I have a really wierd question. I know someone that is getting a text message ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jay21fire no está en línea Stack level 3

really wierd questions

Advertisement

I have a really wierd question. I know someone that is getting a text message every hour. the message is from +10476000000 and the only thing in the message is n:m=3=1.

Can someone help me please if they have seen this.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: really wierd questions

Quote Originally Posted by Jay21fire
    I have a really wierd question. I know someone that is getting a text message every hour. the message is from +10476000000 and the only thing in the message is n:m=3=1.

Can someone help me please if they have seen this.
    I have seen it. Got no clue what it is. Would be interested if anyone else knows.

Idon't know why this message is coming threw i really hope someone can help The person had there sim card in a curve to set it up for her husband. She may have messed with the wifi a little and then she took her sim out and placed it in her pearl, and then started to get these messages.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jay21fire
    Idon't know why this message is coming threw i really hope someone can help The person had there sim card in a curve to set it up for her husband. She may have messed with the wifi a little and then she took her sim out and placed it in her pearl, and then started to get these messages.
    I saw mine on a pearl. We downloaded black and white list to block it since we could not figure it out.

This one was on the pearl as well. Does the Black and White list work. I really want to know what it is though

Anyone have anything on this please

musik847 no está en línea Stack level 1

I Found The Answer!!! Read!

i played a stupid game called second life when i had my old phone( the blast) and the game got my email address and kept sending me messages. after that i put yahoo email on my blast. i kept getting messages on there too. so next i switched to the blackberry p[earl by putting my old SIM card in the pearl and thats where i got the weird messages n:m=3=1. the message is a reminder for emails.

to fix it you can set your emails as spam or block it somehow

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Try filtering it out on your email set up on tmobile.com.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    From TMO site:

You can create email message filters to specify which incoming email messages are forwarded from your email account to your BlackBerry® device. These email message filters also determine how email messages are forwarded to your device (for example, high importance or header only). You can specify criteria for your email message filters based on who sent the email message, how you were addressed, and what level of importance the sender assigned to the email message.

The BlackBerry® Internet Service applies email message filters to an incoming email message in the order that the email message filters appear. If none of the email message filters that you create apply to an incoming email message, the BlackBerry Internet Service applies a default email filter to the email message. You can specify whether you want this default email message filter to forward all email messages to your BlackBerry device.

You cannot create or change email message filters from a browser on your BlackBerry device. To create or change email message filters, you must use the email setup application on your device or log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site using a browser on your computer.

Note: If you have added more than one email address to the BlackBerry Internet Service, email message filters that you create for one email address are not applied to another email address.