Ummm. I can't seem to get the picture viewer to change to the next slide. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TCY
    TCY no está en línea Stack level 1

? re: picture viewer on 4.5

Advertisement

Ummm. I can't seem to get the picture viewer to change to the next slide. In the old viewer, this was accomplished by pressing the number 6 key.

Pressing every button one after another did not reveal the secret. The built in Help file did not address this. There appears to be no posts here or on the web about this topic. I'm stumped.

Any clues anyone? Maybe, RIM just wants to show that they have to power to giveth (A2DP streaming profile) and the power to taketh away (simple common sense interface) :-(
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-10-2008 at 04:37 AM. Reason: format edit

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    I am attempting to upgrade right now and I will let you know if I have the same problem.
    **Ashmee**

Sparky1254 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I recently upgraded from v4.3 to v4.5.0.55. I ran into a different proglem. My original "preloaded" pictures,folders and picture id's are all gone although the directory is there to find. It's just an empty directory. Any Ideas anybody? Any help would be appreciated. Oh. Ext Info. I have ver4.5.0.55, release 81. I'm att. Att is STILL draggin their feet releasing their official ver of 4.5. Thanks in advance.

It's a new day! Make the best of it!

Sparky

PIN/ID
    Sorry, forgot to mention I run an orig 8100c.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1254 View Post
    I recently upgraded from v4.3 to v4.5.0.55. I ran into a different proglem. My original "preloaded" pictures,folders and picture id's are all gone although the directory is there to find. It's just an empty directory. Any Ideas anybody? Any help would be appreciated. Oh. Ext Info. I have ver4.5.0.55, release 81. I'm att. Att is STILL draggin their feet releasing their official ver of 4.5. Thanks in advance.

It's a new day! Make the best of it!

Sparky
    Many of the new 4.5 OS releases have no preloaded pictures, including the version on my BB right now. That's fine with me though, they take up too much space, I'd rather use my own wallpapers. I don't know if the one's our US carriers release will have pre-loaded pics or not...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    doesn't work for me either.
    **Ashmee**

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by TCY View Post
    Ummm. Perhaps I'm stoopid, but I can't seem to get the picture viewer to change to the next slide. In the old viewer, this was accomplished by pressing the number 6 key.

Pressing every button one after another did not reveal the secret. The built in Help file did not address this. There appears to be no posts here or on the web about this topic. I'm stumped.

Any clues anyone? Maybe, RIM just wants to show that they have to power to giveth (A2DP streaming profile) and the power to taketh away (simple common sense interface) :-(
    This feature was taken away on OS 4.3 and sense 4.5 is just an upgraded version of 4.3, they kept it that way. It's week, but I manage... HTML Email rocks!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

TCY
    TCY no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    This feature was taken away on OS 4.3 and sense 4.5 is just an upgraded version of 4.3, they kept it that way. It's week, but I manage... HTML Email rocks!

Man, that is incredibly weak!!!

Good ol ATT has still not provided us anything since 4.2. I upped to 4.5 via the Vodaphone binary. So I did not know that function was removed.

Thanks for the reply. I just thought I was slowly sliding into decrepitude.

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I don't know if the one's our US carriers release will have pre-loaded pics or not...
    So the question is not if US carriers will release a 4.5...... It's when eh?

~via BB 8100: Red (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATT has still not provided us anything since 4.2

ATT HAS actually released officially v4.3. But it's a
    hassle to get to. You have to log onto you ATT
    billing sight and do some muddling around un-
    till you find it. Once you find it it drops you on
    one of Blackberry's sights with listed updates.
    The current updates for ATT from my view
    lists as high as 4.3 and nothing more. Hope
    This helps

It's a New Day!

Sparky