I did a search and didn't find anything to match my problem so I thought ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question Random problem of no caller ID

Advertisement

I did a search and didn't find anything to match my problem so I thought I'd ask here: I have a Pearl running the .101 OS. For the past two days, every other call or so just doesn't show up on my screen! Usually a call comes in and I get a box that has either the person's name if it's in my address book, or just the number or whatever... but sometimes the phone will ring and nothing happens on the screen! I am still just seeing my wallpaper like nothing is coming in! If it's someone in my address book with a different ringtone, then I know who is calling b/c the different ringtones still work, but otherwise no sign of a call coming in. This is very strange! Also, now if I am using the browser or any other app, my phone doesn't ring at all and whomever is calling just goes straight to voicemail.

Has anyone else come across this issue? Is there a way to fix it or should I revert to a previous OS?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
    Last edited by gritsinct; 08-23-2007 at 03:00 PM.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Random problems of no caller ID

I believe there is new os .107 (for tmobile at least) that has been posted in another thread...maybe that will clear out the problem?

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Random problems of no caller ID

I'll look for it... but I think I'll wait to make sure no one has problems with it...

Thanks!
    Last edited by gritsinct; 08-23-2007 at 07:50 PM.