instead of sending msgz via SMStext, i thought about utilizing my unlimited data plan to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

addictedson no está en línea Stack level 2

Question ramble BL problems.

Advertisement

instead of sending msgz via SMStext, i thought about utilizing my unlimited data plan to send text messages via AIM. so i signed on AIM on my comp and added a couple numbers in a seperate group on my buddy list. i use AIM6.0 which allows me to attach a nickname to a mobile number.

now my problem is
    ... when i sign on RAMBLE via my BB, the group and contacts are there, but its all out of wack. for instance, the nickname wont match the number. and theres noway i can edit it.

any suggestions?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: ramble BL problems.

I have no suggestions that would help with Ramble, but may I suggest Jivetalk? Its a multi-client instant messaging app that includes AIM...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...light=jivetalk

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

I second Cp's motion son. I was a long time ramble user and got sick of all the disconnects and your problem with contacts. I jumped to jivetalk and havent looked back since. I hope you try it out! Cheers-Aber

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~jivetalk is second to none. Very stable and won't get on your nerves like ramble frequently does.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Jivetalk has been a very stable program to date. The development team is continuing to make refinements during this beta testing phase. Highly recommended.