Sorry if this was posted, but it seems that i cannot log on my aim ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

Ramble AIM

Advertisement

Sorry if this was posted, but it seems that i cannot log on my aim with ramble, it says invalid connection string : open tunnel failure. does anyone know why it does this and how to fix it? thanks.

Re: Ramble AIM

ok i figured out how to use ramble aim. Is there any where to get rid of the smiley faces and see the away messages from other people? and hwo coem the show buddy info function doesnt work?

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

If you use JiveTalk you can see all of those things and it is more stable than aim. If you email support@beejive.com and ask them for the beta version of JT anf tell them that you have the pearl and they should send you a link because it is still beta.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Sorry dunkhype but I'm not sure because I've never really liked Ramble. I only used it for a day or so and then got rid of it once I found Jivetalk. If you haven't tried that program yet I'd suggest it. If you love Ramble, I'm sure someone else around here has to use it and have some help for ya!

i dont like ramble too much , its weird, it always signs me off every 10 mins or so. and btw, what is jive talk? is it aim?

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by DunkHype
    i dont like ramble too much , its weird, it always signs me off every 10 mins or so. and btw, what is jive talk? is it aim?
    Jive talk is the best multi client chat host out there now for the pearl. It can host aim, yahoo, google etc all at the same time.
    Go to http://www.beejive.com/ and email the guys with your phone model info and tell them you'd like to be part of the beta testing for jivetalk.
    They'll send you an e-mail back with download and install instructions. Once you get this you'll never even think/care about ramble again.