I have an 8100, and I have installed RadioBee 1.1. I have been unable to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dday930 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240E7BED

Radiobee doesn't work on 8100 Tmobile

Advertisement

I have an 8100, and I have installed RadioBee 1.1. I have been unable to actually run the application. When I select mRadioMidlet from home screen, it causes my Perle to lock up and hang. The clock even hangs. I cant figure this out at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. I have adjusted security to ALLOW on all. The only way to overcome the the lock up (after waiting 4-5 minutes) is a battery removal.
    I have O/S 4.2.0.64 for tMobile. Device is only 1 week old. Only other applicaiton installed is Google Maps. I did remove some of the foreign languages and input items, as well as the default map applicaiton to free space up on the device for pictures (until I get a memory card).

Anyone have thoughts about why this failure happens and prevents me from getting the app to even load???

Thanks!!

-dday930

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Radiobee doesn't work on 8100 Tmobile

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~See this post.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...program-2.html

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome. I haven't used radio bee. Ice found that many apps that work on other BB platforms don't work on the pearl unless the developer has made a special version specifically for the pearl. I'm sure that someone else will come along that has tried using radio bee and can give you some specific input.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

I have never been able to get the radio to actually stream anything using radiobee so I just gave up. I'm thinking about simply uninstalling it from my Pearl.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Its working fine on my pearl.

There is a few threads on radiobee this one has the correct settings and working stations, works good here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._stations.html

If you got to www.radiobee.com there are two versions of the pearl one works and one doesnt I forget which is which so try both.

Or you can go to wap.getjar.com and put quick download code: 7654 for the correct version.

Try MFradio it works alot better for me.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...o_program.html

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    However with mf you have no control over buffer settings so it does skip a bit. With radiobee you have no control over volume.
    They are both apparently from Russia?
    Maybe they need to meet for coffee and come up with a good solution!