Hello All, I have a bit if a problem I wonder if anyone had run ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Radio Problem

Advertisement

Hello All,

I have a bit if a problem I wonder if anyone had run in to at any time. I have a Pearl 8130 on VZW. When I turn on the radio (wireless) it immediately turns itself back off automatically. Basically, I cannot get my berry to remain on the wireless network. It's almost like the berry gets booted during network negotiation. I researched this a little and it was recommended that it may be a corrupted file with the network information, and suggestions told me to reload the OS on the phone. I fired up desktop manager, selected the options to erase all information, and reloaded the OS on the phone. It is back to (presumably) virgin state and I still have the same problem. Has anyone seen anything like this and have a suggestion on what might potentially help me. I called VZW to ask about it and their recommendation was to buy a new blackberry. I just have a lot of paid software tied to this PIN and I really would rather not have to switch blackberries.

Thanks so much in advance for looking and any suggestions you might have to offer!!

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Tried resending your service books?
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    yes, i did try that. i get the service books ok - and provided i can remain connected to the network I get email.

lusciouslyana no está en línea Stack level 1
    A lot of paid software will allow you to re-download if you send them an e-mail explaining the situation. Some of them are even set up originally to allow 2 downloads. You might check into that.

Hope that helps!