On the mobile BlackBerry [ http://www.mobile.blackberry.com] page they've added a new link for the Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.

Lightbulb Quickplay: Free Videos does the Pearl

Advertisement

On the mobile BlackBerry [http://www.mobile.blackberry.com] page they've added a new link for the Pearl that offers a preview of some media content that will be made for the Pearl. I'm interested in what everyone thinks. Personally, I think it's a great idea, however I'm concerned that the load times might be too long for some of the files (but not as bad as SONA Media Play ), tinytube.net still works fairly well. What do you think about a media marketplace of sorts for the Pearl?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    trying it now loading and loading yup a bit slow and thats with EDGE full strength. maybe they can get smaller vids, overall a cool thing to have. like to see more options.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    oh yeah thanx for the info!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.
    No prob!

schmiidty no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its ok but I have friend that has a palm treo he can go to almost any site and play the video I would love to do that on my pearl