can anyone help me figure out how to set up a hotmail account on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mfletcher5 no está en línea Stack level 2

quick question

Advertisement

can anyone help me figure out how to set up a hotmail account on my phone?

and how to access the internet browser?

i have no internet browser option in my phone and it is through cingular. i have the media max bundle and all that other good stuff. if someone could help me that would be great... thank you

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: quick question

I just answered your question in your other thread. You need the BlackBerry Internet Service plan, preferrably Unlimited.

thank you. how do i change to bis though? do i do pda connect unlimited or smartphone unlimited. i am guessing it is the pda connect unlimited for 40 dollars am i correct? and on top of that, when i make this change through the website will it work automatically on my phone?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

It HAS to say BlackBerry. The PDA connect is for using Treo's, the BlackJack, etc. as a modem for an internet connection on your PC or laptop. The BlackBerry can do the same thing with the BlackBerry plan.

ok thank you very much. i am on the phone with cingular right now changing my plan... i dont know why the guys at the cell phone booth didnt know this... would have saved me a lot of time lol... i have been reading about this phone all day and it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to do what i wanted to do just because of the plan lol