Minor problem...but ya already know how crackberry's are Ok...when I take a picture...and go to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

quick n painless

Advertisement

Minor problem...but ya already know how crackberry's are

Ok...when I take a picture...and go to send it...I'm having an issue

When you go to send it anothe screen pops up where it gives you the option to:
    -send as email
    -send as mms
    -send as messenger contact

The problem I'm having is on the option to send as mms....it says: mms Jane instead of the regular just mms....

It get annoying cuz I want to send a pic to sumone else and I have to delete that contact from being in that option and then having to scroll for the other persons name or having to go to my pictures and sending it from there

I just want it to go back to plain mms

Any help?

Thanx in advanced

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: quick n painless

Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    Minor problem...but ya already know how crackberry's are

Ok...when I take a picture...and go to send it...I'm having an issue

When you go to send it anothe screen pops up where it gives you the option to:
    -send as email
    -send as mms
    -send as messenger contact

The problem I'm having is on the option to send as mms....it says: mms Jane instead of the regular just mms....

It get annoying cuz I want to send a pic to sumone else and I have to delete that contact from being in that option and then having to scroll for the other persons name or having to go to my pictures and sending it from there

I just want it to go back to plain mms

Any help?

Thanx in advanced
    The camera mms option keeps the last contact sent to most often. To avoid having to delete the contact and add another one you would need to take the picture let it save and compose MMS from the messages application, which defeats the whole purpose of what you want to do which is save time and hassle.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

maybe also try closing out of your address book so it's not running in the background...that may be what is making jane appear instead of just plain old MMS...

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

as for EDDIE's advice. . . thats exactly wut im trying to avoid. . .but thanx, if you come up with sumthing let me know

as for MEGALLAN. . . i tried that and still the same issue. . . idk wut it could be

im gonna keep playing with it and see wut i get . . .as soon as i know i'll post it up and let ya klnow incase ya come accross this same issue. .