I just got a BB pearl today and completely new to BB. When they put ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

osutuffy no está en línea Stack level 1

quick message question

I just got a BB pearl today and completely new to BB. When they put my old sim card in the BB it had all my old text messages on it. They are in the message folder on the BB, which is great. But it put the wrong date on all of them, not even todays date (it put the date that was on the phone when I got it), which is ok, mildly irritating.
    The problem or weirdness (probably a typical BB thing) is that say I have person A and 3 text messages from person A (1,2,3) it list message A1, then next line has A1 and A2, then next line has message A1 A2 and A3. If I delete message in A1 will that remove A1 from all the lines? If I delete message A1 from the line that has all three messages will it delete the message A1 from the other two lines? I want all three messages but only want one copy of it.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    osutuffy, Welcome to PinStack.

Don't know how to help you here, as I don't know how it works on the SIM, but When I delete PIN messages, A1 and A2, My A3 will still have all three messages.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles