Trying to download the voice recorder...but I have no idea where to find it...can anyone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

quick help plz

Advertisement

Trying to download the voice recorder...but I have no idea where to find it...can anyone help..
    Thanx

Your boy

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: quick help plz

you don't need to download it...it's already on BBs...just send it to yourself so you can save it...hope this helps

hit your menu button...there is an icon called voice note...use that and send to yourself to save it
    Last edited by magellan0547; 09-04-2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID
    ask

But that only allows you about 2 minutes of record time....doesn't the voice recorder app give you more time and options to change the sound of whut you just recorded?

If it doesn't...then nvm....but if it does....where can I find it?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

did you try here on the stacks...in the downloads section...and if not go to http://www.geedandproud.com and search there...HTH

never used the voice recorder...but do you have a SD card? maybe you can record more if you do it to that...?

PIN/ID
    ask

You know wut....never even thought about that....I'll fedinstely look into that....that could very well be the reason it only gives me about 2 minutes....better card means more time...lol....thanx for the tip....makes a lot of sence

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

actually with a 2gb card i still only have 1 min. of record time with the preinstalled voice app (its limited cause it's an mms). Also if you send it to yourself you cant save the file itself only the mms. Try out VR+ by shape services here http://www.shapeservices.com/en/index.php thats probably the one you are looking for. Not sure if you have a media card in your phone but you may want one so your not taking up precious phone memory with voice recordings. BTW magellan...did you mean geek and proud (not geed)? They have nothing of the sort.

PIN/ID
    ask

Very berry...thanx a lot....that's exactly wut I'm looking for....and thanx for clarifying that whole SD card and VR dilema.....

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

sure thing