Two days ago I recieved an unlocked Pearl 9100 from Canada. I live in Chicago ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Quick 9100 Review

Advertisement

Two days ago I recieved an unlocked Pearl 9100 from Canada. I live in Chicago and am using it on T-Mobile's network. A few observations:

1. The touch sensor takes a lot of getting used to. It is very difficult to use if your hands are sweaty, I would go so far as saying, it is almost impossible to use if your hands have any sweat on them at all.

2. I have only had it out of the box for 48 hours and already small particles of dust have worked their way under the screen! I have owned 3 other blackberries and never had this problem before.

3. The wifi appears to be working but the wifi signal icon doesn't come on. I am no stranger to theme building and have already put a custom them on it. For some reason the wifi icon doesn't show.

Luterko no está en línea Stack level 2
    So, knight2472000, when all is said and done, are you satisfied with the phone? Should I upgrade from 8100 to 9100?

junedraza no está en línea Stack level 1
    definitely you should upgrade it. it depends how you use it. i love this phone. small, sweet and powerful