So, I just got my blackberry and my husband is jealous of it because I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

renezzyfoshy no está en línea Stack level 1

A few quetions;) ~deleting, bluetooth, and 4 sec answering delay

Advertisement

So, I just got my blackberry and my husband is jealous of it because I spend so much time playing on it trying to figure things out so maybe someone can help.
    ~is there any way to delete e-mails and text messages all at one time or do I have to do it one by one?
    ~I used to have a razor and I could send photos from my Kodak camera to my cell phone via bluetooth on my camera but I'm having problems sending pics from my camera to my BB, but it works fine when I send pics from my BB to my camera.
    ~I have T-mobile and there is a 4 sec delay when someone calls me so I sound like a goofball saying hello 3 times b-4 anyone hears me. I called T-mobile and they said to waite a few sec before saying hello and that will fix the prob. Anyone else exp. this??

Thanks!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by renezzyfoshy
    So, I just got my blackberry and my husband is jealous of it because I spend so much time playing on it trying to figure things out so maybe someone can help.
    ~is there any way to delete e-mails and text messages all at one time or do I have to do it one by one?
    From the message list...Options - search - then select search options to filter by. EX. SMS. scroll to the very top and select "delete prior" to remove all. Or hole in "CAP" and scroll to select the messages to delete. ~I used to have a razor and I could send photos from my Kodak camera to my cell phone via bluetooth on my camera but I'm having problems sending pics from my camera to my BB, but it works fine when I send pics from my BB to my camera.
    Not sure about this one. There is a bluetooth how to recently posted somewhere here.~I have T-mobile and there is a 4 sec delay when someone calls me so I sound like a goofball saying hello 3 times b-4 anyone hears me. I called T-mobile and they said to waite a few sec before saying hello and that will fix the prob. Anyone else exp. this??
    That sounds like bad mobile service. I've never had this. Is that without a bluetooth headset?
    Thanks!!!
    My answers didn't get posted will resend via pc

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: A few quetions;) ~deleting, bluetooth, and 4 sec answering delay

Well to answer some of these questions the delay is a known issue with t-mobile and they are working on it. In the mean time I usually do this. When I pick up the phone I look at the phone and when I see the timer start I then start to speak. In reagrds to sms and emails when you want to delete a group. You go to the datelisted and when you pull up your menu you will see delete prior. And it will delete everything prior to that. Hope that helps a little. Oh and bluetooth from your camera. Its a little tricky to fo but you can do it. You'll have to connect you phone to your camera like you would a headset. And then on your blackberry go to pictures and then pull up your menu and click on receive using bluetooth and then send the picture. Let me know how that works out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

*** From the Messages list go to options > Search > then scrolll to "tyle" an filter your search to SMS only or emails only. There are other options to filter even more. Once you search you can delete all by scrolling to the top and pressing for "delete Prior" or hold in "CAP" while scrolling to select a bunch to delete manually.

~I used to have a razor and I could send photos from my Kodak camera to my cell phone via bluetooth on my camera but I'm having problems sending pics from my camera to my BB, but it works fine when I send pics from my BB to my camera.
    ***Whats the error you get when sending?
    Here's the Bluetooth pair info:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d_devices.html

~I have T-mobile and there is a 4 sec delay when someone calls me so I sound like a goofball saying hello 3 times b-4 anyone hears me. I called T-mobile and they said to waite a few sec before saying hello and that will fix the prob. Anyone else exp. this??
    ***This sounds like poor carrier service. Is this without a bluetooth headset? If not try without.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

TO delete all messages...high light the date....and then click the black berry icon, and to go "delete prior" and everything under that line will dissapear.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

The delayed response seems to be a carrier issue with T-Mobile.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

The delayed response is cleared up with a newer OS version...

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I know others on T-Mobile who aren't using a BB and have the same issue. I'm using 8700/4.1.0.346 with T-Mobile and I haven't seen any other update on www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade for the 8700g.

I do know that you can use the os from other carriers and to delete the xml file.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    The delayed response is cleared up with a newer OS version...
    To elaborate on I7oobie's response, that was one of the "issues" with .64 OS. Ever since I upgraded, my wife says that there is no longer a problem with that.

renezzyfoshy no está en línea Stack level 1

How did you upgrade? I need exact instructions because I'm really new at this