last week i made the swith from nexhell 7100i (got out of contract free ) ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
questions about pearl
last week i made the swith from nexhell 7100i (got out of contract free ) to tmo 8100. havent had a chance to post some questions about it. so thanks in advance
- no media players option at all? makes me feel like the player was just kinda thrown together almost, but thats just me. oh yeah, i havent figured out or sat down to put dvds or video on my phone, only d/led from tinytube.net. those videos all look horrible? did i have too high of expectations? or do i need a qaulity video that...maybe someone can give me???
- anyway to turn off "auto save" on the camera? it annoys me to have to go through and delete pictures i accidently took of my plate of food or crotch. i looked, cant find an aptions
- trackball? how does it hold up? phone worth putting insurance on?
i think thats about it for now...
Re: questions about pearl
1) not sure about the media player options
2) not that i know of.
3) trackball has been working for me with no problems. some people complain about the trackballs not working (not scrolling down, etc...) after a while but as far as insurance is concerned, I know that Cingular doesnt have the option for insurance on the pearls. so you might want to check with TMO for insurance options
Tags for this Thread