ok so I have a couple movies on my pearl and I was wondering, is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mr_sneed no está en línea Stack level 1

Question: Pausing Video...

Advertisement

ok so I have a couple movies on my pearl and I was wondering, is there a media player for the pearl that will let you pause the video and save that spot to go back to later?

For now with the built in player, you have to grab the timeline and pull it over to the time I left off in the movie. This kind of sucks because you can't get it close enough to the place you left off. So what I'm really looking for is a way to save a bookmark in the timeline of a movie or video. Thanks!

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Question: Pausing Video...

if you hold the ALT key and scroll, it will Fast Forward in five second increments. instead of closing it down, just hit MENU then select HIDE or SWITCH APPLICATION. next time you go into media, you'll still be there.

mr_sneed no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks! works like a charm!

Wilson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CB9F3B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Also you can just hit the End Call button and it will take you to the home screen. When you go back to Media, you can pick up where you left off.

Thanks for the 5 second FF trick! That's handy.

curlin31 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the five second FF tip. I found this thread because I have the opposite problem, somehow one of my videos now has a time line bookmark and i'm trying to get rid of it. Now every time I open the the file it starts the video from the point of the bookmark.