Just got a BB Pearl, loving it so far but had a quick question. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

silentcorp no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about themes...

Advertisement

Just got a BB Pearl, loving it so far but had a quick question.

I am using the BB Dimension Zen theme that was supplied with the phone. I was wondering if there is any way to change what icons are on the "home" page of the phone?

The top one is the "phone setup" icon but I have no use for that now that my phone is properly setup, and would love to have the "browser" icon there in it's place.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for any help, new to this whole BB world!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Question about themes...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi there! Welcome to pinstack.

If I'm understanding you correctly you want to rearrange the order or the icons on your BB. You can move any icon by clicking the menu button and you'll have the option to move icon just click on that and then it allows you to move the icon where ever you want. You can also hide any icons you want so they won't show up at all. Hope this helps!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Also I don't think I mentioned it before but you need to move the trackball over the icon you want to move then click the menu button.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I believe with that theme you need press the menu button and sellect organize applications or something similar. The first 5 apps in the list are the ones that are shown on the home screen.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

silentcorp no está en línea Stack level 1

That's it guys! Thanks soooooo much! I didn't realize it was just displaying the first 5 icons from my Application menu, I moved them around on that screen and walla, the home screen had all 5 I had put at the top of the list!

Thanks, can't wait to get a memory card for this thing so I can add a bunch of mp3's and new themes!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Well t-mobile usa stores have the 1gb cards for 24.99$ and I've got a 2gb card from best buy for 40$ and with fathers day coming up I'm sure they'll have a lot more sales going on. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~