I've recently upgraded my pearl at t-mobile you know the whole process but once i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

Question about the upgrade

Advertisement

I've recently upgraded my pearl at t-mobile you know the whole process but once i waz done i saw no difference what does the new upgrade actually do????

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not much. The main thing is it let's you use a 2gb memory card instead of a 1gb. Otherwise it's pretty minor stuff really. You cannot set the auto dim feature to off. And when it rings the ringer won't stop if you move the trackball like it would with the original software.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt
    Not much. The main thing is it let's you use a 2gb memory card instead of a 1gb. Otherwise it's pretty minor stuff really. You cannot set the auto dim feature to off. And when it rings the ringer won't stop if you move the trackball like it would with the original software.
    It's all good, but not an auto dim feature

HTTmd no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did the new install of Desktop Manager and OS 4.2.0.64 without any difficulty. Everything worked fine, except that I lost my ringtone(!). I had it set on the propriety T-mobile tune (not the chimes, but the one that sounds like Vivaldi's Spring). That's annoying, because I was kind of "tuned" to this ringtone, even at low volume. Does anybody know where I can get a copy?