Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

not to mention the fact that tmobile will insure your bb... BlackBerry Pearl forum

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Question about recieving e-mails on the Pearl

Advertisement

not to mention the fact that tmobile will insure your bb

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    Actually for AT&T SMS isn't including. I'm charged an extra 15cent for incoming and outgoing texts. The $30 unlimited data plan is for data only. Doesn't include texts or IMs unfortuntley.
    t-mo charges me the same for sending/receiving texts... but why would i want to use sms/mms when i've got the f'n internet on my phone? most forms of internet-based instant messaging are at my fingertips and included in the monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by psyko825 View Post
    not to mention the fact that tmobile will insure your bb
    my pearl isn't insured... eep... got any details on this? how much does it cost?
    Last edited by anfrey; 11-08-2007 at 02:16 PM.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah I'm thinking about downloading Ramble so I don't get charged for IMs. T-mobile insures phones? That would be awesome to have, and I doubt AT&T does that, but my coverage is awesome with AT&T, so for now I'll stay with them.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

If you get an unlimited data plan your IMs arent txt i thoughtit only uses data. But i use jive for my IM's But you get unlimited data usage and 1500 sms inthe unlimited plan with AT&T.

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking about downloading Ramble so I don't get charged for IMs. T-mobile insures phones? That would be awesome to have, and I doubt AT&T does that, but my coverage is awesome with AT&T, so for now I'll stay with them.
    i use jivetalk myself, since it handles AIM, GoogleTalk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, and Yahoo, all in one seamless package. it's not free, but it's worth what i paid for a user license, since i use it all the time. it's kinda like a "trillian for blackberry," if you know what i mean...

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Trillian rocks i cant wait till astra comes out! Bu jive talk rules for the BB!!

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah I actually just downloaded JiveTalk. Works awesome so far, and I get 30 days free before I have to pay the $20. I downloaded Ramble and it wasn't reliable at all. It kept kicking me off and it always took at least 5 trys just to sign me in. I'm very happy with JiveTalk. Does BB Messenger only use Data? Or is it like an SMS text?

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

BBM uses data, since it uses the blackberry network. personally, with jivetalk i went with the $30 user license rather than the $20 device license. $10 more and i get the ability to still use jivetalk even if i get a different bb in the future
    Last edited by anfrey; 11-08-2007 at 05:21 PM.

ottobrenda no está en línea Stack level 1

hi bb experts
    i have a bb pearl 8100 and i find it impossible to load a theme into my bb the .....first time i did, it worked but then i uninstalled those themes because i was just trying,.... the next time i tried, i just couldn'´t. i don´t know if i accidentally changed something in my bb configuration . well i just don´t know what to do ... the only themes i can download that work on my phone are the ones that are offered free on the bb berry site the phanton, the pink ,and the sunday thing ...
    somebody help

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by ottobrenda View Post
    hi bb experts
    i have a bb pearl 8100 and i find it impossible to load a theme into my bb the .....first time i did, it worked but then i uninstalled those themes because i was just trying,.... the next time i tried, i just couldn'´t. i don´t know if i accidentally changed something in my bb configuration . well i just don´t know what to do ... the only themes i can download that work on my phone are the ones that are offered free on the bb berry site the phanton, the pink ,and the sunday thing ...
    somebody help
    i suggest creating a new thread asking your question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12