Hopefully someone can help me out on this one. In my pictures section on the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Question about Pictures/Folders on Pearl

Advertisement

Hopefully someone can help me out on this one. In my pictures section on the phone I have subdivided folders with all of my pictures in various folders. I know that when you are in a folder you can view a slideshow of the contents of that folder. My question: is there a way to somehow show the slideshow for all of the pictures I have? (contents of all folders).

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Question about Pictures/Folders on Pearl

click on media. not sure if you have a media card or not. if you do. click on media then media card. then pics. then view all and it should come up like that. click on the N for next and its will slide show away. hope this works for you.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Question about Pictures/Folders on Pearl

when I click on media, it brings up the 4 icons (music, video, ringtones, pictures). Then I go into pictures, and it lists media card, preloaded pics and device memory. I click on media card again and it brings me to all of the folders I have made and the pictures are all in them.. at this point I try and click on menu but there is nowhere that says view all???