Well i checked to see if there was another thread, so if i misse done ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8

Smile Question about MyFaves

Well i checked to see if there was another thread, so if i misse done i apologize.
    I think im in pearl hell phone first frazzled, got that fixed. Then ilost my browser, got that fixed. All thanks to you all here.

Now, my myfaves are not working properly. I got a call the other day from someone onmy myfaves list and it registered in my phone log as another person on my myfave list. Alos, when one myfave person calls a different ringtone plays thats not even set up for anyone. I dont know where it is pulling it from. If i turn my phone off, and turn it back on my myfaves are moved around, numbers are wrong. What is the deal? I just tried to call TMO and their wait time is 3 hours!...
    I know somebody here has to know what to do...plzzzz....

gabewakeman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Question about MyFaves

First off, when you call T-MOB, say blackberry right away, the have the coolest new service... they will tell you how long the wait is, you leave your name and number, you are placed in line and then they call you back, so you don't have to wait on the line.

Have you tried refreshing your myFaves, on your Pearl? Select the menu button when you are viewing myFaves, or if you are editing myFaves. Also check the website, go to mytmobile and check the myFaves settings, to see if they are what you want them to be. Remember that updates can be automatically pushed to your phone, but sometimes they are not and your phone might make a mistake, like the problem you are having with myFaves.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro