Hi everyone, I sort of messed up the chrome side of the pearl (the clips) ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Question Question about exchange

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
    I sort of messed up the chrome side of the pearl (the clips) and kind of flew across the street and scratched up the chrome in all cornors. Will they charge me when they see what they are getting?
    (Cingular by the way)

GP

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Question about exchange

Its a shame that cingular doesn't offer insurance on these phones. I am not 100% sure but since they are frugal I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Its a shame that cingular doesn't offer insurance on these phones. I am not 100% sure but since they are frugal I wouldn't be surprised.
    I know I HATE that about them too. Cingular just has better coverage here. Plus the family is with them. It is still under warranty, watch them have me pay full price for it. I would be so pissed off at them if they made me do that. I think I might just stick with the dinged up pearl for now.

GP

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

If it still works, and nothing is falling off, I would stick with it. Just think of it as a familiar old tool with character now.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    If it still works, and nothing is falling off, I would stick with it. Just think of it as a familiar old tool with character now.

Rcbjr.
    Lol yeah. At least the skin helps hide the damage and keeps it together, its not like its going to fall off when I take the skin off just the chrome side is a little messed up as i mentioned before. You are right about charaacter .

Thanks!
    GP