Ok there is a site called funformobile.com that I used on my old phone for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B

question

Advertisement

Ok there is a site called funformobile.com that I used on my old phone for free mp3s and ring tones but for some odd reason when I go to download on this phone sometimes it will download the song as a rungtone and the other time as the mp3 so does anyone one know somethin that will help me get my full MP3 backs or a site that works on my 8100 to get full MP3a thanx?
    *Rare like Mr. Clean wit hair*

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You can use MP3's as ringtones...what is your question?

PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ok there are 2 folders on the bb one named ringtonrs and one named music for whole mp3s my question is why when i downlaod a whole mp3 that should be in the music folder it instead goes to the ringtone folder i wonder why is that and is there somewhere i can go to get full complete mp3s not ringtones

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    you could A- click the menu buton and move it to the ringtone or music folder (depending on wut you want) or you could B- just buy the song in full and drag n drop from you PC to your phone (thats wut i do)

when i used funformobile, i came across a lot of delays, took too long to look around the site...i usually just borrow or buy a CD and upload it to my computer, then just pick the songs i want and drag n drop..

if you dont wanna do that...i seen last nite a stacker that was posting up ringtones for ppl, maybe she could hook you up with a full song

try this link

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...=47390&page=28

just ask

PIN/ID
    246D499B
    thanx ay when i connect the usb plug from my phone to the computer it says somethin about its not chanrged the songs all up load and get sent but they dont play on my phone do u know somethin about that as well?