Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

when i go to advanced options >host routing table > it sez no entries so ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryzingdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Push To Talk on unlocked pearl?

Advertisement

when i go to advanced options >host routing table > it sez no entries so i click and click register now and it says registeration message queued,it will be sent once data coverage is availible...?

k sounds good.. but another thing... i guess it will tell me in that link how to download the os to the computer but when i installed the device manager off the BB cd and i took my data cable and plugged it to my comp and then connected my BB to it .. it tells me to test if its connected and says no device connected but it is and the plug in icon goes on on my pearl.. ? hrmm

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...f53f2d144a5fTR Here is the download for the link. Just ignore that message, it happens to me every time I plug it in.

even though it says disconnected on the bottom of the desktop manager program? and also which do i choose ?

so when it plugs in and theicon loads on my home screen then its basically plugged in?

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah. It did it last night on my pc. Has the Os finished downloading? When it does there should be an application on your dektop that has a blue box with some silver line like lines(lol). Click it and run the Wizard. When finised tell me and I will give you the rest of the steps.

umm im downloading Desktop manager 4.2?? is that right or no? because is did not have an option to dl the OS just dektopmanager links 3.6 4.0 4.1 and 4.2 and then 8100c red link and all those other links to dl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12