I know this is a silly question, but my bf was messing with my phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

peaisms no está en línea Stack level 1

Question PUK and PIN numbers

Advertisement

I know this is a silly question, but my bf was messing with my phone last night and it died on him, and when I tried to turn it back on, it went to the PUK screen, and then the PIN screen. I entered my previous pin, and it denied it, then I entered a new pin, still denied, and 1234, and still cannot get into my phone. Is there anything that I can do to get it unlocked? Or do I just need to contact my service provider and have my phone flashed?

Pea

tlmcclaskey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    A PUK code is a security lock for the phone, if the phone is telling you that you need a puk code then call your service provider and they can give you the code that is made for your phone. If you keep putting in the wrong code so many times it will burn the sim card and you will have to replace it. If you have AT&T you can log into your account online, the picture to the left that shows your phone click on it, there should be a place to click on PUK code....click that and it should give you your PUK code.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    If your Tmobile I wouldn't enter any codes in until talking to a Rep. 3 times a charm doesn't apply to mobile phones. It generally locks them out and in some cases it dumps your info or fries your SIM card.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thanks, that really helps.... much appreciated.
    can I find the PUK on the tmobile site? or do I need to actually call a rep?

Pea

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    For tmobile you have to call. It's quick though. The rep can handle it and you won't even get transfered to bb support or RIM lol.

do you just call a tmobile store, or is there a certain number that you have to call? *laughs* gotta love not knowing how to handle this sorta nonsense. First time in four years that I have had this issue... woot go me.

Pea

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    *7001 from your tmobile phone or (800) 937-8997 from a landline. Landline is better. It's easier to trouble shoot when your phone isn't in use

sweet deal.... Thanks for the help, it is very much appreciated...

Pea