i just picked up socom w/ wireless headset for my ps3. figured might as well ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cito1584 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24193AEE

Question ps3 bt headset connection lost to 8100

Advertisement

i just picked up socom w/ wireless headset for my ps3. figured might as well use it for my pearl. i put the bt headset in discovery mode and searched on the phone. paired and connected. everything worked fine. voice dailing worked, pickup and hangup worked.
    then starting yesterday, the headset wouldnt connect. i have been working on this for 2 days now. have searched all of pinstack and even on the web btu it doesnt seem that ppl have dealt with this headset before. the headset still works fine with the ps3 so i know there is nothing wrong with the bt on the headset. i have deleted the device from the blackberry and searched again and it still pairs, even makes a little tone on the headset when it does. but when i go to connect it either says connection lost or connection failed.

ps3 headset model: CEJH-15002
    pearl 8100
    carrier: t-mobile

any one has any ideas?

fishnride no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24814C79
    Was your PS3 on and trying to pair with the headset at the same time?

PIN/ID
    24193AEE
    no it actually started happening when i was at work. and still since then

fishnride no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24814C79
    On the few occasions that I had trouble with pairing BT devices, I just deleted the device entries from the devices and re-introduced them.

PIN/ID
    24193AEE
    Quote Originally Posted by cito1584 View Post
    have deleted the device from the blackberry and searched again and it still pairs, even makes a little tone on the headset when it does. but when i go to connect it either says connection lost or connection failed.
    that was one of the first things i tried, along with battery pulls and changing settings for the device.