Is there a program for the pearl for you to keep and write journals? SOmething ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Program for journals???

Is there a program for the pearl for you to keep and write journals? SOmething or the other...create a folder and save them? Just wondering thanks!!!
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me

Re: Program for journals???

Do you want to store entries on your phone? or post them to a BLOG?

I am not aware of any programs that can do that. But services such as Google's Blogger allow you to post entries from your mobile device.

If you have an unlimited data plan, this may be an option worth looking into.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

As asked is this for a running journal on your BB? Have you tried using MemoPad (part of core apps)? Do you need more than just note taking? You can use categories for filtering and tagging. And they can be sync'ed to the compatible organizers.

Hope this helps.
    ~via My BB Curve (

j llama no está en línea Device Pro

I say just set up a new email acct with yahoo or something and send an email to that everytime you're in that writing mood

with the note pad I could see it being a pain if you were adding a paragraph to the same file everyday.

Although I wonder how many new files the note pad handle.
    Buy if you set up that extra email, do not give that email address to anyone. Make it so you only can receive from you . Instant online journal for your eyes only. And no spam (with yahoo you can make it so you only receive mail to your inbox from people in your address book). If you are the only person on the address book, everthing else goes to the junk folder
    ~via BB (