Ok I have a few questions...I apologize if they've already been answered in previous forums, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Thumbs up Problems with the pearl

Advertisement

Ok I have a few questions...I apologize if they've already been answered in previous forums, I skimmed through a few pages and didn't see any forums for them yet.

1. Yahoo notifications - despite the fact that I've gone into advanced options under profiles and selected the alert I want, I still get no notification that i've received an IM unless I have my phone on vibrate. How can I fix this?

2. I've tried to download games and it tells me my phone isn't configured for games. I must have my tetris!!!! lol How do I fix this?

3. I hate the auto-typing, can I change it so I hit the keys to note which letter I want? (hope that made sense lol)

Anyway, thanks for the help!!

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Problems with the pearl

1. When you go to advanced you can edit all of those sound profiles. It sounds like you only edited the vibrate profile to your yahoo notification preferences. Edit your current profile with sound to include your yahoo notifications

2. You can go to handango.com and i'm sure you can find a tetris program to download.

3. Let me see if I have this right, you dont want suretype, you want to hit the button twice? If thats so, go to a text field hit the menu button and you'll have an option to "enable multitap". Then you'll have to hit the #1 key 2 times for the R...

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any more questions,
    David

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Problems with the pearl

Quote Originally Posted by dwagman
    1. When you go to advanced you can edit all of those sound profiles. It sounds like you only edited the vibrate profile to your yahoo notification preferences. Edit your current profile with sound to include your yahoo notifications - Actually I did that first and multiple times to my normal profile and it still will not alert me. And my vibrate profile has everything on mute for messengers, yet still alerts me by vibrating. Veeerd.

2. You can go to handango.com and i'm sure you can find a tetris program to download. - thanks I'll try that.

3. Let me see if I have this right, you dont want suretype, you want to hit the button twice? If thats so, go to a text field hit the menu button and you'll have an option to "enable multitap". Then you'll have to hit the #1 key 2 times for the R... - THANK YOU OOOOH THANK YOU!!! lol

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any more questions,
    David
    Thanks again!