Dont know if this has been posted but having problems with sure type its pulling ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

problems with sure type

Advertisement

Dont know if this has been posted but having problems with sure type its pulling radom stuff how do u fix this

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I have never had it happen on my BB Pearl but When I sold Cell phones for ATT it was usually an indicator of liquid damage to the keypad sensors(under the keypad). If it bugs you too much you might either try to take apart and clean yourself or take it to a professional(cell/BB repair shop). Most of the time though, if liquid damage is what it is, once the damage is done there is no undoing. Sorry, I hope I am not the bearer of bad news. Hope this helps.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

MrDavv no está en línea Stack level 2
    Make sure the random words are not in Options -> Custom Word List. If the are goto Options -> Language -> Input Options and uncheck "Automatic word learning from messages". This depends if you get junk emails that add bogus words.

jgostained no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was having trouble with that and I figured out somehow I had changed the language option to africanise or something like that I was ready to break my pearl~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~