Is anyone else having problems syncing Splash Shopper on a Pearl? Without repeating my 2 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TravisMLC no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with Splash Shopper on Pearl?

Advertisement

Is anyone else having problems syncing Splash Shopper on a Pearl? Without repeating my 2 week litany of ordeals with Splash Shopper, I reached the point where I upgraded the OS to start from scratch and have poured over all of the various help sites at Splash Data. I deleted lists and created new ones on my desktop, but only some new ones come up on my Pearl, while others don't delete. The inconsistency is driving me nuts. And I also get "Failed to write to" handheld error messages from time to time, but even those aren't consistent.

Anything you have to offer would be great. I've tried the Yahoo forum for Splashdata/Blackberry, but the moderator doesn't seem to be interested in posting my problems and keeps blocking my ability to get help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Problems with Splash Shopper on Pearl?

Have you tried emailing SplashData directly? Try to contact Justin at "info[at]splashdata.com", tell him cp6169 sent you. He is really quick in responding and will be glad to help you.