Hey guys. First of all I want to say thanks for everthing you guys and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shuluke no está en línea Stack level 1

problems with media card?

Advertisement

Hey guys. First of all I want to say thanks for everthing you guys and girls have helped me with. I love this place. Ok. I got something that is bothering me. I have a 512 card in my card slot and I am having problms. Sometimes when I take pictures with my camera the picture won't save and it says the card is full. But its not. Cause I have nothing on it! I reformat it and it keeps saying it can't detect it. As soon as I put it in a desktop and look for the card it sees it fine and when I put it back in my phone my phone sees it fine with no problem. I just hate losing all the pictures that I have taken before and losing the movies I put on my card. I know I still have like 200 mb free even after my movie. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me. Thanks!

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have the pictured stored directly to you memory card, after a picture is taken? It may be trying to store on your device?

Quote Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
    Do you have the pictured stored directly to you memory card, after a picture is taken? It may be trying to store on your device?
    Yes. I have it save on my micro sd card when i take pictures. I take a few pictures then do other stuff.. and then later when i take a picture, it crashed. Anything else?

its a kingston 512 MB.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know you said you formatted but just have to ask did you use windows to format it or the BB?

Happy Holidays.

[quote=dfc420]I know you said you formatted but just have to ask did you use windows to format it or the BB?
    [quote=dfc420]
    Happy Holidays to you too. I formatted with the BB.

It just happened again. It says it cant detect the memory card, and i had to put it in a desktop for it to see it again. I put it in my BB and it says it cant detect it and i should format. So I did and the first time it said format failed. then i just ask it to format it again, and it says format sucessful. Yet it still says media card cant be read.. Should i just look at getting a new media card?

I am pretty sure it is in correctly and it can't move. Its also pretty new and my brother got one for his ds and it works fine. U have the newest software on my phone as well. I will try to clean it tonight and if I still have problems ill take it to t mobile. If anyone has any other ideas please ask. Thanks for the help so far.