I have downloaded some movies onto my device (8100) however some play and some don't ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gaia no está en línea Stack level 1

Question problems viewing movie on BB

Advertisement

I have downloaded some movies onto my device (8100) however some play and some don't why is this, they all play fine on my PC and upload fine onto my device. They are all 3gpp so I believe there shldnt be a problem? what cold be the reason for this?

Gaia

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: problems viewing movie on BB

Well...

I have used BlackBerry Video Converter on my last pearl and on my currently 8800 and there are some movies that just won't play or play a bit, then the picture stop and you can hear the voices.... it has something to do with the original format and the codec used.

Cheers

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: problems viewing movie on BB

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia
    I have downloaded some movies onto my device (8100) however some play and some don't why is this, they all play fine on my PC and upload fine onto my device. They are all 3gpp so I believe there shldnt be a problem? what cold be the reason for this?

Gaia
    it could be the type of formatting that each 3gp file has (video resolution, compression, audio...etc) see if they are all the same (Sorry not sure how to tell you to do that on Windows).
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.