My Pearl hit the ground with a teminal impact. Apparently there's no way to recover ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jimmy Burns no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems transfering from SIM card to Pearl...

Advertisement

My Pearl hit the ground with a teminal impact. Apparently there's no way to recover information from the phone since it will not even power up, damn it! I got my new Pearl today and going through the set-up it asks you if you want to copy contacts from your SIM card to your BlackBerry Address Book? I click yes and hit next (I did this with my first Pearl and it worked fine). It shows copying to address book after I hit enter and I get nothing, it didn't copy a damn thing! Do any of you have any suggestions? It's bad enough that I lost everything I stored on it in the last 10 months (I didn't know that it didn't store the new contacts information on the SIM), but I certainly don't want to transfer all of this information one at a time if I don't have to.

Thanks for any suggestions, Jimmy

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Problems transfering from SIM card to Pearl...

Did you backup the old Pearl before it got dropped?

Jimmy Burns no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problems transfering from SIM card to Pearl...

Unfortunately no, that is why I'm trying to get what I have off of my SIM card that I had stored on my old Samsung phone.