I have A 8100, And every since i deleted My preloaded "Tunes" My message box ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

! Kontruhdikter no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems....;

Advertisement

I have A 8100, And every since i deleted My preloaded "Tunes"
    My message box has been missing & reappearing....and when it appears it take like 5 minutes to click it and go to my inbox...
    and now my phone screen is white with the words
    " app Errror 205"
    "RESET"
    I thought if i just re downloaded the os and just upgraded through the DM...it would be okay...But my DM Isnt poppin up...so i was going to do a Reinstall...then install...But for some reason the "Research in motion" Folder in no longer in my computer...so it wont let me UNINSTALL THE DM...i might try it again i do rememeber..something about deleting everything with it or something....
    New here btw...
    But yeah any ideas on how to fix my bb?

Okay.. i tried to reinstall it once more and it says:
    Blackberry desktop software
    4.3 installer information.
    Error: 1316. A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file C:/windows/installer/blackberry desktop software.msi....
    then rolled back the action.. :X

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Go to Start>Run. Type in regedit>OK. This opens the Registry Editor on your PC.

Find and click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Delete the Research In Motion folder.

Find and click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Delete the Research In Motion folder.

Exit Registry Editor. Then you MAY be able to reinstall the software. I haven't done this in awhile so post if it works or not.

Thanks For the Response...It didn't even show the Research In Motion Folder...
    I guess i did delete it earlier...Would it be possible to download a lower version...of The DM? and then be able to use it ...wont it like make another NEW Research in Motion folder?

Anybody...?