Ok so my pearl for the past month or so has continuously restarted randomly throughout ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Konaver no está en línea Stack level 2

Problems....

Advertisement

Ok so my pearl for the past month or so has continuously restarted randomly throughout the day. It got to the point to where i would have to pull the battery just to turn it back on after random shut offs, so this mourning it did just that, then later today, my pearl switched to GSM so i pulled that battery, it turned on and i got 3 messages saying mt bb email has been acticated and should recieve messages in about 20 mns. it also set my default calender to facebook, and set all of my calender things i had connected with my email, to "Device Default" i cannot set this as my default calender, nor switch it to my email..... Any help appreciated!!!!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would back up....wipe phone using jl...dl new OS...reload os then restore...just starts fresh...id say try that first. gl
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Konaver no está en línea Stack level 2
    That should be fun, thanks for the help!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    lol i know sounds kinda crazy if you have never done it..but i know at some point everyone with a blackberry has done this...if you need help lemme know, and ill gladly point you in the right directions.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH