Hey! I'm so mad because i gotta big problem with this phone , i saw ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kondypl no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with Pearl

Advertisement

Hey!

I'm so mad because i gotta big problem with this phone , i saw it firs time and i just fall in love with that phone , i thought wow this is nice toy ........so i went to t-mobile expand my contract for another 2 years and i bought new BlackBerry Pearl ..........i went home and i started playing with it......but from first second i noticed problem......i didnt now how to set my e-mail up.......i look for it loong time , i saw a lot website how to do it and on every website said that i have to pick option email setup but email setup options MISSING! ......i have only option Enterprise activation.......and i cant do anything with that.........then i get in this forum for one thread that some had same thing..........and guys said that she have to do it some BlackBerry data plan .........i have no idea what is that??? I dont know ?? Do I have to buy something ......u know ...pay extra evey month to have blackberry email and browse internet on this phone?? maybe im stupid but i thouht its for free.............please guys help me........im soo pissed off because i dont know what should I do.....

thx!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Problem with Pearl

kondypl - welcome to pinstack

you should have an icon - maybe, depending on your theme, inside the settings folder, that says 'personal email setup'
    if not, then you can also set this up by visiting your tmo account online.

start here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...il_newbie.html
    also: http://my.t-mobile.com/Login/

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

To have email workiin on your phone, u have to have a thing called, the data plan. it costs $19.99/month with Tmo. Basically its like internet that u use to connect with your email and all other things. If u have blackberry phone, ud probably wonna have the data plan as well, cause with out it, these phones dont do much.

Welcome and let us know if u have any other q's

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Data Plan is a must in order for you to utilize the email functions. Sorry for all the pain it has caused you so far!!!!!

so without that basic plan for 20$ i cant browse internet att al right???? And maybe is offtopic but one more question about Pearl...............I have to buy extra memory to put movies and music to my phone right?? i dont have memory now.............and i have limit.........nothin bigger then 2mb .....

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Yep with out the $20 plan u cannot browse the internet, infact its been like this with every single phone. And yes u need to buy a MICRO SD Card to upload movies, videos, music and pics. U chould put some on your phone but like u said, it has a limit.

ok thx very much for infortmation..............i dont think i gonna buy that internet service.........i dont have money for that but.......for sure i gonna buy that memory card.....ey peterbaiby dont u know any diffrent way to get internet for free ?? even with limits??

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by Kondypl
    ok thx very much for infortmation..............i dont think i gonna buy that internet service.........i dont have money for that but.......for sure i gonna buy that memory card.....ey peterbaiby dont u know any diffrent way to get internet for free ?? even with limits??
    Well unless your closest friend works at your carrier provider, then no lol. U probably could try the $6 internet or unlimited tzones but I aint sure if they got that for pearl.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

well you must have a data plan as stated above , but you can download the opera mini browser and use it for wap internet connection its not free to surf but only costs a few cents as long as you dont download files and mp3,s etc

i gotta one more question i put some pictures on my phone...........but i cant put movies or mp3.........even if they're less then 2mb.........i mean i put them ........to the pictures pholder.........but phone cant see it............and i dont have pholder for movies or music i got just pholders pictures and ringtones?? what should i fo?

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

U should have a folder for "Videos" and Im not sure but I think if u put movies/mp3s in pictures folder they wont show up. Its funny cause u should have pictures/music/videos/ringtones folders

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    U should have a folder for "Videos" and Im not sure but I think if u put movies/mp3s in pictures folder they wont show up. Its funny cause u should have pictures/music/videos/ringtones folders
    but i dont........i have only folder Ringtones and Pictures........do u know what shoud i do?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You won't have the Music and Video Folders unless you get a Media Card.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles