Hey people! I just recieved my new medica card I've purchased online. it's a kingston ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AnewBerryMan no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem with media card

Advertisement

Hey people!

I just recieved my new medica card I've purchased online. it's a kingston 1GB.
    I've used the adapter and uploaded some full length mp3 to the card and see if it'll work with my pearl, it shows Media card but when I open it, it's empty. so i've tried it with the USB with my media manager and I wasn't able to transfer at all. As soon as I plug up my usb to the phone, the phone ask if I want to put it on Mass storage mode. I don't understand what's going on here. Can anybody give me step by step instruction?!!? I would really appreciated, thanks alot peeps!

BTW I check the SD card to make sure the file is their, and it's it. also when I first put it in my PC it open it automatically and it was emptied, did it again, a Blackberry folder created, am I supposed to put the files in their?!?! Plz HELP!

thanks!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Problem with media card

Connect your device to your PC via USB. Then open your DM Software and double click on "Media Manager" Then on the right side chose the SD Card then specific folder where u want to save it. If it asks u if u want to turn the Mass storage on, put yes and check the box where it says "always use this answer" or some like that. Now make sure the music is all in mp3s. Then drag and drop the songs to your DM specific folder.

P.S. If u're uploading music from a CD, u have to upload it first onto your PC and from there to your SD Card.

P.S.S. Uploading your mp3s stregith from your computer using the adapter, wont do it, u have to go through USB DM Software.

If u dont see your SD card on DM Software its possible that u have to turn your MAss storage on & off & on again (Options/Adavanced Options/Media Card)

Hope this helps

AnewBerryMan no está en línea Stack level 2

finally got it!..cool thank you so much!

furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks! I haven't bought a card yet. But good to know.