Well I followed the instuctions to a "T" and I still don't have any number ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

calsonic no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with Copying Contacts From SIM to Address book.

Advertisement

Well I followed the instuctions to a "T" and I still don't have any number in my address book.

When I choose copy all to address book, it shows the progress bar and all whatnot.

It's kinda a pain to have to go to SIM Phone Book everytime. Is there something the instructions arent telling me? Or am I going to have to re-imput all my contacts 1 by 1 onto the phone?

Thanks.

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Problem with Copying Contacts From SIM to Address book.

if you did copy all those instructions it should work. one of a few possibilities could be happening:

1. you could have missed a step (go into phone book, hit options key, select simphone book, it will load the simphone book, hit options key, select copy all to address book)

2. are filters accidentally turned on? (in the address book, hit the option key, the top option is filter, select filter you should see two check boxes, business and personal, they should both be empty, make sure they are empty and save/close)

3. bad phone???

4. bad sim???

My01R6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problem with Copying Contacts From SIM to Address book.

call the service center to see if the sim card has a problem...mine was bad...