Hey guys, Me and my friend are having problems with our Pearl's and the game ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jmexx no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with Brick Breaker?

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Me and my friend are having problems with our Pearl's and the game Brick Breaker. Has anyone else had the ball getting stuck in limbo, having to reset the game and losing the current points? It's very frustrating when you're at a new high score and you have to reset the game... Any tips out there?

Thanks!

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4
    Well my problem is I get a high score and try to send it in and it asks for a password that I don't believe I ever set up in the 1st place but tried everyone known to my brain

saku no está en línea Stack level 2
    Same here Laz! i simply quit/restart the game when it asks me to do so. I suggest u to enter any 4/5 digit password, which will be ur new password for future transmission of results. Let me know, if it works.

jmexx no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well I don't remember my password and I can't send a high score in

saku no está en línea Stack level 2
    As I told u in my previous post, i tried logging on with a new username and password (which should be used to send future scores), it worked. I successfully sent my score..eh..! my current rank is 14405. well, i can score better. i just tested the feature.

chrisjonesjr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problem with Brick Breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by jmexx
    Hey guys,

Me and my friend are having problems with our Pearl's and the game Brick Breaker. Has anyone else had the ball getting stuck in limbo, having to reset the game and losing the current points? It's very frustrating when you're at a new high score and you have to reset the game... Any tips out there?

Thanks!
    Hi yup, same thing happens to me, ball disappears somewhere! sucks!... did you find out the problem??? i emailed the game makers but they ignore me...

pah

soccgoalie02 no está en línea Stack level 1

on my blackberry 8800 when i am playing brickbreaker it the game works just fine until i get the laser when i try to shoot it the game stalls for a couple of seconds do yall think it is my phone or something else if you guys have clue on what the problem is let me know or email me directly at soccgoalie02@yahoo.com

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by soccgoalie02
    on my blackberry 8800 when i am playing brickbreaker it the game works just fine until i get the laser when i try to shoot it the game stalls for a couple of seconds do yall think it is my phone or something else if you guys have clue on what the problem is let me know or email me directly at soccgoalie02@yahoo.com
    Brickbreaker will slow down/lag if you're loading a webpage or getting an incoming email. Happens to me all the time.

Also, I have had the problem with the ball getting stuck somewhere in limbo and disappearing, and just having to restart the game. But it was mostly when I was running 4.2 on my 8700. Could just be a weird glitch.