I just picked up a new Verizon Wirless 8130 last week. Since I have activated ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

n29af no está en línea Stack level 1

PROBLEM - Pearl turns off on its own!

Advertisement

I just picked up a new Verizon Wirless 8130 last week. Since I have activated it, at least once or twice a day the phone just shuts off on its own. I will pull it out of my pocket (with keyboard lock on) and notice the phone is off. I have to press the power button for it to restart and show the Verizon intro screen etc.

Any ideas what my be causing this? I do not have the auto on/off setting activated and I always use keyboard lock.

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: PROBLEM - Pearl turns off on its own!

Is it only in your pocket, or you have seen it shut off... because i have an 8100 and used to always lock it and put it in my pocket and every so often i would pull it out and it would be off, but then i bought a leather slip (as you know the BB puts in auto standby) since then I have not had a problem since

n29af no está en línea Stack level 1

I think I just answered my own question. I realized that holding down the top mute button can activate "stand by" mode...even with keyboard lock on.

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

So how do u make it stop doing this? -shut off..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~