I am new to all this BlackBerry stuff.. My BB is a 8130 Pearl. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

badblackram06 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem installing themes

Advertisement

I am new to all this BlackBerry stuff.. My BB is a 8130 Pearl. I believe i have all the latest software for both the BB and the Desktop manager. My BB is version 4.3.0.97 and my DM is version 4.3.0.15. Everytime i try to upload the theme using the app loader it gives me this message. "No additional applications designed for your device were found." I chose the 8100 themes to download would this be correct?

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    WELCOME TO THE STACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this thread and let us know how it works out, or if you need any further assistance post back

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...e_found-2.html
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by badblackram06 View Post
    I am new to all this BlackBerry stuff.. My BB is a 8130 Pearl. I believe i have all the latest software for both the BB and the Desktop manager. My BB is version 4.3.0.97 and my DM is version 4.3.0.15. Everytime i try to upload the theme using the app loader it gives me this message. "No additional applications designed for your device were found." I chose the 8100 themes to download would this be correct?
    First of all I'd like to Welcome you to the Stacks! I thought I'd give you the heads up that BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 was just released so you could download it if you wish (Not Necessary). 4.3 is the newest firmware for the 8130 but there are always betas..hehe