Pearl users, any of the rest of you found this or played with it yet? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Preview Mode

Advertisement

Pearl users, any of the rest of you found this or played with it yet?

Open your browser and go to a page...

While it is loading or after it has loaded, click the menu button...Look at the top of that list....You will see:
    Help
    Select Mode
    Preview Mode

Trying to grasp the full effect of it, but I hadn't heard anyone mention on here yet that I am aware of...Anyone played with it? Or even knew it was there?

ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I saw it, haven't played with it yet. guess I have something to do for a while now besides rummage the boards.

see ya!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Its kind of cool in a way...It brings up a secondary window that you can scroll up and down the page in...Just need to learn how to use it to the fullest advantage now!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead
    nothing to exciting. select mode lets you copy and paste or select a picture. preview mode shows a small thumbnail of the page
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    After playing with it for a few minutes, I can see where it would come in handy, especially on long web pages...Its faster than just keeping on hitting the space bar to go down one page length at a time...And if you look to the left hand side, it will show that part of the page (kind of transparently) and simply click the trackball and you are there.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I remember hayden mentioned this a while back, and I was curious as to how it worked. Thanks for sharing N8.