I understand suretype (and love it), but does the Pearl have a predictive typing mode? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbarlow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E81EC0

Question Predictive Typing Mode on Pearl?

Advertisement

I understand suretype (and love it), but does the Pearl have a predictive typing mode? The difference is that Suretype sees what you've typed and shows possible known options based on the keys you've hit.

Predictive typing anticipates what you are going to type and allows you to select a word form a list before typing the entire word. I have this on an iPaq and it saves a lot of typing time. Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Predictive Typing Mode on Pearl?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Unfortunately the pearl doesn't have this. The good thing is that as you go, the pearl will learn words based on emails and words you use most.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Predictive Typing Mode on Pearl?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Unfortunately the pearl doesn't have this. The good thing is that as you go, the pearl will learn words based on emails and words you use most.
    That's what Im talking about. I love that feature, pearl is smart lol. I always had problems with typing my "own" words on that phones and it would never pull the right word. Now that I've got pearl, it learns quick lol