Hey guys- Does anyone have a list of pre-converted movies in download form? I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jvedrine no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Question Pre Converted Movies

Advertisement

Hey guys-
    Does anyone have a list of pre-converted movies in download form? I have the blackberry pearl but can't get movies onto my PC to convert and send to my desktop manager. If anyone can contribute, this would be great-not only to me but to others who are floating in the same boat. Thanks
    Many Have acquired it, few know how to use it. . .

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Pre Converted Movies

umm you don't really need DM to put videos on the pearl, all you need is the sd card, just put it in mass media mode and copy it over. and when it comes to converting thevideo to use on the pearl, I use Blackberry Video converter, works great, here is the link if you want to try it out: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

it takes most kinds of video types and it even converts dvds directly into the proper format. Best of all it's free.

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

wasnt there a list a long time ago, of a list of movies ready to download? I forgot who made the list.. it was out there.. anyone here download them?

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Pre Converted Movies

Depending if it was illegal movie, it was deleted, PinStack does not allow any illegal material
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I was wondering if any one was able to download them before they were taken down..

Russr42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Last time I checked, links to that yupe of content were not illegal, but this seems to be more of a technical forum then a tracker of illegal content on the web. It would degrade PinStack to get into that kind of nonsense... There's plenty of other sources, so sick it up and convert them yourself

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~