ok i kno that you can view powerpoint on your bb but i was wondering ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Powerpoint Help

Advertisement

ok i kno that you can view powerpoint on your bb but i was wondering how ? i have the pearl and was askin if i need to buy a program to view them on my bb. i was lookin at other post but none of them answered my question and they said you have to send the powerpoint as a attachment on a email. but i dont have the data plan right now so can i just put it on my bb through the desktop manager ? when i wanna view the powerpoint on another computer that doesnt have desktop manger can i just hook my bb up to the computer through the USB cord and view the powerpoint ? srry for all the questions

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Powerpoint Help

Let me try to understand you...

Yes, you can view powerpoint files on your BB only as attachment, if you want to view a file store on your BB in your BB, you can try EOFFICE (3rd party app, very expensive).

As soon as you store the file on the Secure Digital Card, you are going to be able to use your BB as a Pen Drive in any computer, so you can view/add files, such as powerpoint on a PC.

Cheers

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Powerpoint Help

thanks for your help. now i understand it

fbriceno97 Guest

Lightbulb Re: Powerpoint Help

Quote Originally Posted by thagame911
    thanks for your help. now i understand it
    If it helped you please click the "+" icon on my post...