Hello, i need to know if i can check a power point presentation if it's ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

la_paisita no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Power Point Presentations

Hello, i need to know if i can check a power point presentation if it's sent to me by e-mail, or if there's a software i can download..................................HELP PLEASE.............THANX......

banthon no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Power Point Presentations

PPTs need a conversion, the BlackBerry is not able to view the file native (mail attachments aren´t transferd as a "file attachment" to the device)

To convert those files the BES itself includes the Attachment Service which provides document conversion slide per slide to make it viewable on the device. Simply choose the appropriate option when you select the attachment

If you´re not hooked to a BES additional software like RepliGo or DocHawk works great. Both applications are converting the file, too, but at a much higher quality and usability level. Both programs are not for free and must be bought after a trial period

I´m using RepliGo from Cerience and I´m very happy with it

You can not ediut PPT files on the device.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask

Re: Power Point Presentations

Beamberry is also a great program for viewing PPT, PDF, Word, Excel and other documents.

It used to be free if you downloaded it early enough but now I believe it is $50/annually. I prefer this program over DocHawk or RepliGo as I have had both.

Good luck...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE