View Poll Results: What problems are you having with .103?

Voters
88. Register free to vote on this poll
  • "Dropped call issue"

41 46.59%
  • MultiTap issue

19 21.59%
  • Memory Card issue

10 11.36%
  • Programs no longer run on pearl

6 6.82%
  • Phone as a modem fails

6 6.82%
  • Reboots at random

9 10.23%
  • Other (Please give examples below)

30 34.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Yes it is a known issue.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 4.2.1.101 issues?

Advertisement

Yes it is a known issue.

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Re: Post your Problems here for Tmo .103!

I do have a dropped call problem with .103. I have lots of dropped calls and sometimes when i'm on a call or making a call the people can hear me but I can't hear them. I had better luck with .101. I'm flashing back to .101 now. It seems more stable atm. I can't believe t-mobile said they tested this as much as they did. They should've noticed some errors. Or maybe they didn't have enough testers.

n0tad00d no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ski837547
    I would think if T-Mobile was aware of this issue, they would not have released the .103 release. I hope everyone that is experiencing this dropped call issue reports it to T-Mobile support. The more customers that call and report it, the higher priority they will put on fixing this issue.
    You would think that but this issue has been reported for months on multiple forums.

winzlo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208CE2E7

I just completed 5 15-20 minute calls to various land-line and wireless users. I have had no dropped calls and no audio drop-outs at all in this testing thus far. This leads me to continue down the "It's the network, not the phones" road. The next time my wife's RAZR v3 encounters the problem, I'll report it to T-Mobile under that context and then later in the support call indicate how many non-RAZR (i.e. BlackBerry) users are having the same problem. We'll see how this plays out...

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

Quote Originally Posted by winzlo
    I just completed 5 15-20 minute calls to various land-line and wireless users. I have had no dropped calls and no audio drop-outs at all in this testing thus far. This leads me to continue down the "It's the network, not the phones" road.
    I'm using my BB in the same spots with this os as with the last os. I didn't get any drops in this area with the .101 os.

ski837547 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by n0tad00d
    You would think that but this issue has been reported for months on multiple forums.
    Correct, but that goes to show you that the key people that make decisions on these releases are not informed of what has been reported in these forums. That's why it's very important for everyone that is having issues - report them to T-Mobile so they can be logged and researched. The key people at T-Mobile are not reading these forums.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 08-16-2007 at 01:12 PM.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: 4.2.1.101 issues?

Yeah, I have it, too. At first I just thought it was AT&T and my local area. I get dead spots in various places.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by winzlo
    I've upgraded from 4.2.1.101 to 4.2.1.103 and so far, only have one issue:

In Agenda view, the calendar shows the oldest date, causing me to spend lots of time scrolling to get to "today". Day view does not exibit the same behavior.
    I have the same issure, and I also haven't found any other issues so far, with OS .103.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I am still unable to get Opera Mini working on my pearl. Has anyone found a fix for this (TCP and Emulation has correct settings).

Thanks.

Oh and I'm having no dropped calls at all, actually I haven't had any issue with dropped calls with any OS...I guess I've been real lucky in that department.

Oh one little thing I noticed is since I switched to the new OS, I have to enter my user name and password every time I log onto Pinstack, where as with all the other OS's it would save my information and I didn't have to enter it everytime. Anyone else have this problem? (I know I can get the pinstack launcher but because it doesn't allow me to exit and then reenter at the same spot I don't use it because it gets irritating to have to go through all the steps to go back to the page I was at).

No one? this is the only problem im having. I love the new os!

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    Well I am still having the dropped call problem that has been reported on all of the 1.XX OS's. I was hoping it would have been fixed on this updated version but no luck. I guess its back to .73 d. Or maybe since this is an actual T-Mobile release I will call there customer support and maybe get a replacement or something. I'm not happy now. d

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Founder
    This is my problem:

After that, I only get "Application error 523" and Reboot option
    Solved.
    I do not know was problem in "Czech link" installation, badly edited blackberry.alx or something else.
    However, I reinstalled OS and after that upgrade went good with only one glitch, no default theme.
    Now I need to do Enterprise activation...
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

staindone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F059B5
    This new os is terrible. It lags more than any other os I've had.and I've had all the ones that have come out. And yes I deleted the logs and everything else and even pulled the battery. Still lags. Thanks for nothing tmo. I'm going back to 101

teleberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F8AB7F

Quote Originally Posted by bafil
    Well I am still having the dropped call problem that has been reported on all of the 1.XX OS's. I was hoping it would have been fixed on this updated version but no luck. I guess its back to .73 d. Or maybe since this is an actual T-Mobile release I will call there customer support and maybe get a replacement or something. I'm not happy now. d
    I am in the same boat. I was having problems before with occasional drops and mostly that the voice (both ways) would break up intermittently or disappear all together later in a call (1-5 minutes).
    This has occured with all OSs, best with .064 and .073, worst with .101 and .103 it seems so far with only a few days of testing. I even have a signal repeater in my house and these things occur many different locations regardless of signal strength. They also occur, albeit to a little lesser degree on my Nokia backup phone.
    I think this is a Tmo processing problem and is a major flaw in their network. After months of struggling with this, if they can't resolve it with a few more attempts, I will be asking them to waive my cancellation fee so I can switch to a network that can provide useable coverage in my area.
    By the way, I am in Denver, Colorado. We are a big enough city that coverage ought to be pretty flawless.

squidbutt no está en línea Stack level 2

heres my problem
    IT TOOK FOERVER to update
    like too long and i am going crazy
    its still not done i swear it better like do somethign awsome
    and if it does mess up my phone it better mess up it up in a pretty way like fireworks

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Sorry man, that's just the process. Takea about an hour, give or take.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast