View Poll Results: What problems are you having with .103?

Voters
88. Register free to vote on this poll
  • "Dropped call issue"

41 46.59%
  • MultiTap issue

19 21.59%
  • Memory Card issue

10 11.36%
  • Programs no longer run on pearl

6 6.82%
  • Phone as a modem fails

6 6.82%
  • Reboots at random

9 10.23%
  • Other (Please give examples below)

30 34.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Schumunger I have had that problem with the video acting like that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Post your Problems here for Tmo .103!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Schumunger I have had that problem with the video acting like that on every OS I've used thus far, I think that's an issue with the pearl itself and also sometimes its the video itself.

I am running the Czech 103 and finally have opera mini on my phone working and have still had no dropped call issues, no dead air issues, phone hasn't rebooted itself.

I still find the normal annoying lag time when opening an app after a reboot and my browser still freezes up on foxnews.com which is annoying but maybe that site is just too heavy, don't know.

Shawnee no está en línea Stack level 1

1. Opera Mini locked up several times per day. Removed battery for 30 seconds it works again for awhile. Ditto for Berry411.
    2. I downgraded to my previous OS.

tj2311111 Guest

Wow Im not having any major problems with the US version but after reading these problems others are encountering I might go back to .101, until Tmobile releases the updated version. The only problems I have, like mentioned before is Multitap and lag after it reboots but that goes away after awhile. Oh yeah and MMS doesnt work.

TanBucsFan I tested foxnews.com on my BB browser and it loads up without freezing. Dont know what could be causing that. Your setting for the BB browser probably?

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well got the Czech version downloaded... And NOW, after all my other smooth upgrades, BLANK MMS!! Grrr.. Maybe I'll wait it out...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well got the Czech version downloaded... And NOW, after all my other smooth upgrades, BLANK MMS!! Grrr.. Maybe I'll wait it out...
    Yea it's a known problem. Did you get MMS from that person before you updated? Also did they come through? So it may not be the OS, because it happened on many of the previous OS before 1.103

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah, I could get them before. He has tmo too and the messages I send him are blank or like 12 hrs late!!

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

I switched back to .101 and haven't had a dead air or dropped call since. I do hope they fix that problem and give us a new os though, but if not, I'm ok on .101. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Seems to me you forgot to put NONE option. I've had no issues with 103 to me is the best os out there. And some of the issues mentioned here like the hourglass when viewing pics the first time has happened to me with all the os.
    The phone gets used to the data you have and the apps you run. After a while all that waiting is gone even the wait when you press the SYM key.

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

I was having major issues with blue tooth, the sound was either crystal clear or totally scrambled sounding, and on those calls that were clear sounding, they were dropping . Never had a prob before, switched back to .101, all is well once again.

OneRichboy no está en línea Stack level 1

the pearl is a waste of your good 200 something dollars .... i pay for email and it has never worked ... pay for text and they allways delete their self ... somtimes they never even make it to me .... all my calls get erased how am i suppose 2knoe who's callin? and the worst part is that i cant even fix the S*** i hope am wrong but i can say ive tryed everything and nothing works think you can fix it then let me know

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Listen here RichBoy....maybe you should take your....ok nevermind, just kidding. So let us see...in regards to your email problems, what emails are you trying to push to your Pearl (Ie; Yahoo, Gmail , Hotmail) and what steps have you tried to set it up? You can set up your email through your service providers website or directly through your Pearl using the set up email icon. What errors are you getting? As far as the disappearing call logs, texts and emails, this is a memory issue and can probably be fixed by upgrading your OS. What OS are you running now? Here is a link to help you solve this problem.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html

Don't give up on your Pearl just yet...we may have the answers...

Last edited by ktorres1120; 08-20-2007 at 02:43 PM.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

cj3_69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE657

no problems whatsoever and in fact in runs smoother!

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Since I have removed the TMO US .103 from my Pearl, and replaced it with the Chzech .103, I have not had any more problems.

ski837547 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines
    Since I have removed the TMO US .103 from my Pearl, and replaced it with the Chzech .103, I have not had any more problems.
    They are both exactly the same.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by ski837547
    They are both exactly the same.
    I'm not sure about that. There is a few KB difference between the two. Not very much mind you but it could be causing the issues. Maybe some extra code is conflicting or something like that. I don't hear anyone from the Czech complaining about their OS.

Czech is 75,019
    US is 75,025

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast