Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by astroboy Thanks Budkleppe, I just zipped over to ebay and bought one: ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Los22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D4CDB

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy
    Thanks Budkleppe, I just zipped over to ebay and bought one: $18 w/ shipping! Now, I hope that I can actually dissassemble and interchange the parts--otherwise it'll just be depressing to have that shiny beautiful "dummy" next to my poor battered, but still working pearl.
    I'll let you guys know how it works.
    It's not that difficult to swap out exteriors. I've got it down to a science after I went Karting one day and it fell out onto the track, was run over and slid into one of the walls. I got another Pearl and swapped the outer shells. Once I knew how to do it, I can take one apart in less than 3 minutes thanks to the step by step instructions I found at this link:

http://shrunklink.com/?pgs

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3
    I dropped it twice. That's about it. It's fine, not a scratch.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Quote Originally Posted by Los22
    It's not that difficult to swap out exteriors. I've got it down to a science after I went Karting one day and it fell out onto the track, was run over and slid into one of the walls. I got another Pearl and swapped the outer shells. Once I knew how to do it, I can take one apart in less than 3 minutes thanks to the step by step instructions I found at this link:

http://shrunklink.com/?pgs
    Dude, that's the best news I've heard in some time!!! What did you use for the parts donor? Did you get one of these 'dummy' phones?

jtown777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My 3 day old BB Pearl has been through two severe tongue lashings in the last two days because I can't get the PTT to work right. Everything else works great. I think I owe it an apology. What do you guys think? I mean after all, it's not its fault they haven't worked the bugs out of two way communicating. Listen to me, I am losing my marbles over this. LOL!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12