I'm kind of tired of the same alert sound, anybody know how to change it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

northface202 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Is it possible to change the text message alert sound to one of your own?

Advertisement

I'm kind of tired of the same alert sound, anybody know how to change it or if its even possible.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Is it possible to change the text message alert sound to one of your own?

go to your profile, hit advanced, at the bottom of the menu, choose the active profile then change away, it's under sms messages
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

northface202 no está en línea Stack level 2

your the best..this is the second time you have helped me out..I remember you because I fell for your avatar.

PIN/ID
    ask me

not the first, will not be the last, glad I could help!!!!!!!!!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Im proud of u Kayos

PIN/ID
    ask me

thanks pete!!!!!!!
    for the avatar
    or helpin?

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    thanks pete!!!!!!!
    for the avatar
    or helpin?
    I hope he's proud of you for both! I knew what the alt + f4 would do so I didn't do it but it made me smile huge to see it in someone's avatar! Good work!

TiddyGurl no está en línea Stack level 1

thank goodness i found this thread. I had message alert set on 3 beeps and it was driving me nuts.

Thank You